Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Week one down!
It's been an interesting week getting used to working out everyday, oh who am I kidding, forcing myself to work out everyday. I still haven't been using the Bowflex regularly but that is my goal for this week. Down about 5lbs so that is an upside and we decided to do photos and measurements every two weeks so be checking back on the 19th.
Eating better has been easier. Hope you enjoyed some ham & beans with us. I've got another recipe or two from my crock pot repertoire. Trust me it's not all we cook but it's really filling and healthy especially in the beginning while we become used to eating more sensible portions. We splurge once a week, usually a burger from Blue Moon Burgers or sliders and tacos from Marination Station. I think it helps us keep on track for the week.
Thank you for the encouragement this week as we get our butts off the couch!

Cheers,
Nik & David

No comments:

Post a Comment